Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dancing and Goodbyes

I went to a dance recital last night that a friend's friend was in. There was tap, jazz, ballet, hip-hop, etc. It reminded me how fun dancing can be for kids (and adults!) and how it can teach them rhythm, coordination, flexibility, gracefulness, and it's a wonderful workout all at the same time.

After the recital, I stopped by a party our Franklin Fellow was having to celebrate the end of the year. He accepted another job for the fall, so it was sort of a goodbye party, too. It was 10:00 p.m. by the time I got out of the recital, so I figured everyone would be gone, but I decided to drive by and see. Everyone was still there, blabbing away about philosophy and daycare and sewing and cooking and summer.... Xon and I stayed until about 11:30. I don't normally go to the Philosophy parties because I feel like I hear enough about philosophy at work every day, but this one was fun. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home