Saturday, May 27, 2006

Update on Earning My Keep

I read the code that was listed on my non-compliance notice, and it says if someone files a complaint about a certain property, they will come out and inspect the property and see what's up. The code does not mention a certain height that the grass should be. Just says that the inspector will make a decision. So I'm not sure if they have a separate set of guidelines for the inspectors to follow or if they just use their own judgment.

But anyway, I was at my neighbor's yard sale this morning, and several other neighbors were there, too. It was hilarious, because one guy said, "Did anyone get a notice for their grass being too high?" So we all started talking about it like a neighborhood therapy session or something. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home